Master of Science in Nursing - Online
Please refer to the following instructions when filling out the forms above.
- Download the file to your computer (Right click and choose "Save As")
- Open the file with Adobe Acrobat.
- Fill out the form electronically.
- Click the submit form button in the upper right corner to send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(You may also attach the completed PDF document in an email to email@example.com)
Nurse Educator Concentration Program of Study
Graduate Nursing Core Courses:
- NURS 5003 Nursing Theory
- NURS 5043 Advanced Concepts in Health Promotion with Diverse Populations
- NURS 5053 Evidence-based Practice and Innovation in Nursing
- NURS 5063 Health Policy
Advanced Practice Core Courses:
- NURS 5143 Advanced Pathophysiology
- NURS 5102 Advanced Health Assessment
- NURS 5111 Clinical Practicum: Advanced Health Assessment (45 contact hours)
- NURS 5123 Advanced Pharmacology
Nurse Educator Courses:
- NURS 5303 Foundations of Nursing Education
- NURS 5313 Curriculum and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- NURS 5323 Teaching in Nursing Practicum (135 contact hours)
- NURS 5343 Independent Study: Specialty Development I (135 contact hours)
- NURS 5353 Independent Study: Specialty Development II (135 contact hours)
Thesis or Research Project
- NURS 579V (1-3) Independent Study OR
- NURS 600V (1-6) Thesis
All candidates for the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) must successfully complete a comprehensive written exam.
For more information contact:
Eleanor Mann School of Nursing
Epley Center for Health Professions
606 Razorback Road
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Phone: (479) 575-3904
Fax: (479) 575-3218